Mac Mini M4 OS Tahoe 26.6.2. Latest version of Armor Paint
Recently downloaded the program, looked at the How to on importing meshes, have tried both drag and drop and the File, import route. I get a message which says “unable to read mesh data” in both cases. I have looked aaround at all the options in preferences, can’t find anything that helps. At the moment I can’t get started. Grateful for any suggestions.
Apologizes for the delay - .blend mesh import should be resolved on macos now in the latest 1.1 alpha build. For the Blender executable path, Blender.app can now be selected.
This should affect .blend files only - .obj, .fbx, .glb meshes should work normally. If that is not the case please let me know.
OK, I can now import blends, But if I try drag and drop direct, or File/import with a .obj file direct from Blender I’m still getting that “unable to read” message. But the same object comes via the “live link” add on. I can export the mesh back, though the structure is heavily modified.