Hi, I’m new here, and I’m having some issues painting across the UDIM seam without strokes appearing on other parts of the model. My UDIM polypaint textures from ZBrush are applied over the model correctly but when I try to paint on another layer over them with the layer switched to Shared, it’s not painting smoothly across the seams.
Is this a limitation or am I doing something wrong?
Apologizes for the delay. It was a limitation for the shared layers. I have now added basic support for painting across udims on github - will upload the first 1.1 alpha builds soon and it should work there.
When using shared layers, the layer resolution should be manually set higher for now, as the shared layer will pack the udim tiles into itself. Hoping to improve on that in the future.
Ok great, I’ll try that out when you’ve released the update. I bought the app to support development, so I really appreciate the quick fix for the UDIM painting. Thank you!