Curve/Path Layer - How to Erase Points?

Hello,

I’d like to start by saying that I’m super glad to see Armor Paint return, especially since it now has a path/curve tool! I find that kind of thing indispensable for stylized art… character eyebrows, for example. In fact, that feature pushed me to download it.

That being said, I haven’t yet found a way to erase the points in paths and curves. I’m not sure if I’m missing something or if that feature is a work in progress. I compiled the software yesterday and have already checked how-to videos and the manual. Please advise.

Thank you!

Hello and thanks for your kind post!

Apologizes for the delay - in the latest git build it should now be possible to press the Delete key on a keyboard to erase currently active control point.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I tested the newest build, and it works like a charm.

1 Like