Is it possible to use multiple UVMaps in ArmorPaint? I’ve got a blend file where the character has a main UVMap to paint on (which is the one ArmorPaint used when loading the blend file) but also an additional UVMap where individual body parts are singled out in large size so I can create the texture elsewhere then combine. So my plan is to use a brush with the PBR textures for those spearate textures and to apply them (as a base) using the second UVMap.
Hello, there is an initial support for the second UV map:
- Second uv map can be imported via .fbx format
- UV map can be selected per layer
- Second uv map can be accessed via the
UV Mapmaterial node
Will try to further improve it.
I see. So the problem is that import from Blender does not produce two UV maps.
Also more than 2 would be useful since then you can have some special UVs like seam paint-over maps. This would help with ArmorPaint not supporting blur/clone (at least I could not get clone to work at all).
EDIT: Oh, and also… It would help to have two UV maps to select for a layer. Right now I need to alter each material to source from “uv1” while the layer has to paint to “uv0”. It would make things a lot easier if you can select the target UV map and the source UV map (source meaning, which UVs the material/brush receives in contrast to which UVs the layer paints)

